Monday, August 15, 2011

Bringing the wildness and pretty to my yard...





My front yard is quite lovely. My daughter drags my booty out in the morning with her blanket and baby doll to lounge under the trees with morning toast and fruit. She adores it as much as I do. (my heart smiles) It needs some flowers though. Some wildness and pretty. I picked out some wildflower packets and thought I would sew my first. Everything I am doing right now in this yard is all new.....new...new. It feels good to come out of my comfort zone. To try, even though I don't know how it will all work out. But, why not? So I thought I would share some before and after photos of my yard. Let us see how wild these flowers really are. Hmmmmm...maybe I am more wild than they are? Let the pictures decide...so here are some before pics...to be continued..........dun dun dun

No comments:

Post a Comment