Monday, October 24, 2011

Just some quick food for thought!

Please check out this link! It is an inspiring article....
http://organicgardening.com/learn-and-grow/no-lawn-just-food

Here is an amazing article that I came across today. Essentially a landscaper is hired to tear out your front lawn and landscape a full garden. He mentions how wasteful it is to have a front lawn that is never even used. My house has a lovely front yard that my children spend a lot of time in. I can relate to this idea though. I think there are many people who don't use their front yards. This is a great way to influence your neighborhood in a positive way.

How spectacular would it be to walk out to your front yard and pick some fresh veggies for dinner??? This is just a quick commentary on how fantastic I thought this idea was. It really got my brain thinking differently about landscaping in general. What a lovely thought.

xxoo,
Ursula

p.s. Please leave any comments you may have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment